For the storage of liquid fertiliser or water.
- Density: 1300 kg / m3
- Thickness: 8 - 10 mm
- Single-block high density polyethylene tank
- 300 - 1700 L: vent in the cover
- From 2750 L upwards: vents and sleeves supplied separately
- From 2750 L upwards: 2 lower outlets and a 1" connection
- Units must be necessarily put on straight and stable, as a paving stone concrete. The installation on beams, palettes or unstable ground is FORBIDDEN. As well, an exaggerated strapping can damage tanks.
CHECK BEFORE UNIT USING :
- Check the presence and the correct location of the tube (s) of reinforcement in the unit. If the tube fell during the manipulation, put it back in place before using the unit. Operating mode : lift up from one side and replace tube(s) with strength, by the inside, in defined area for that purpose.
UNIT INSTALLATION UNDERGROUND :
- DO NOT completely fill the unit with water before sand is backfilled. Backfill the hole with suitable sand or concrete whilst filling the units with water at the same level. Do not exceed 200mm per filling and compaction cycle